Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Wednesday, August 01, 2007

    back from the dead.

    I am alive! Maaaaaaan.....

    I haven't blogged for so long, I've forgotten what it was like to shamelessly talk about myself in cyberspace. I've been too preoccupied with so much emotional drama, so it's hard to get back to writing when you're rarely in the mood.

    Anyway, I'm doing much better now, and I'm getting my life back. I've been too caught up with the lives of other people without thinking of my own. I'm always making sure that the other person is okay, without stopping to think whether I am as well. It can really mess with your head. When you finally come to your senses, you don't know where to pick yourself up, because you've been spending way too much time for everybody else but yourself.

    Anyfuckingways, I've been busy patching up friendships, keeping in touch with old friends, and trying to get better grades this time around. For the past four years, I've been a horrible student. I think I've done all the naughty things in the world already and I allowed my academics to suffer- always giving in average half-baked work. I've made a resolution to myself to do better this time around, and push myself harder.

    (holy cow. is this ME typing? haha)

    I also promise to blog a bit more often. Just because I miss sounding so full of myself, and I miss you too fuckers! haha.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 9:30 PM |

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i can't even fathom your excitement... i mean, you were too happy to be back you even double posted. hehehe.

    8:14 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    OMG. Hahahahaha. ;p i'll fix that.

    8:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home